HRANI publishes a quarterly magazine titled “HRANI HOSPITALITY” that serves as a tool of communication between the association, its members and the policy makers which include the ministers, legislators and bureaucrats. It features the following:
- Educational features
- Activities of the member associations at regional levels.
- News from the Department of Tourism and the Industry.
- Seeks comments as well as discusses the issues important to the hospitality industry.
- Industry views.
- Relevant news articles from across the country.
- Key appointments in the industry and government.
- New government policies and their reviews.
The aim of the magazine is to provide the readers with an all round coverage of the various issues related to the hospitality industry. It also helps to inform our members and the industry about the various activities of the association.
The magazine is circulated to all the officials of Central and State Government ministries. It is also circulated amongst all the constituents of the hospitality industry including hotels, restaurants and industry professionals.